Trip Highlights of Rafting in Nepal
- Rafting in Nepal is one of the best destination for whitewater rafting.
- One of the recreational and extreme sports.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes around the river with small gorges.
- Glimpse of the cable car leading to the famous Hindu Temple Manakamana.
- Longest river trips in Nepal.
- Raft through the pulse quickening rapids like “Twin Rocks”, “Ladies’ Delight” and “Scout Upset”
- Relax at a beach with strange shaped boulders that resemble sculptures and enjoy meals there.
- Learn about the lifestyle of the Nepali people, natives of Nepal.
Rafting Trip Overview
Nepal is one of the best places in the world for river rafting. Numerous fine rivers offer excellent opportunities for rafting, canoeing and simply immersing oneself in the magnificent landscape. Nepal’s thundering waters, coming from the glaciers of the mighty Himalayan, provide unmatched thrills. No other country has such a choice of trips on wild rivers with warm water, a subtropical climate and white sand beaches. Truly, this could be the highlight of your lifetime. The beautiful rivers surrounded by the mountain scenery, flora and fauna and the unique cultural heritage of the local people, make Nepal an obvious river runner’s destination. The beautiful thing is that anybody, whether old or very young, can raft. Moreover, it can either be a two-week trip or a 1-3 day trip-you may decide.
The best seasons for rafting are September through mid-December and March through early May. Some rivers can be rafted from late June through to August.
In Nepal, the government has opened 16 rivers graded on a scale of 1 to 5 for commercial rafting but there are 7 main rivers, which will provide you with a rewarding rafting/ kayaking experience. We Nepal Adventure Pilgrimage team always ready to serve adventure packages at a reasonable cost.